Hello!
If you're wondering or if it even crossed your mind for a split second why I am writing this, it's because I, personaly, feel that writing, whether you think you're good at it or not so great at it all, (or for those of us who call ourselves "the in-betweens"), it makes you feel better. Writing can be good for everything. It's great for communicating!
Maybe there's a few people reading this out in the world right now who don't like to communicate much. Or they don't like to write. That's fine. If you feel it's necassary, you can always get away with it (communicating) without having to look someone in the eye. Texting is a great example of that. However, I encourage you to attempt to communicate to someone face to face. You see, whenever I communicate, I'm not worrying about what that particular person is going to be like. "Oh, what if they're mean, what if they think I'm weird? What if I smell?...What if...?" And I doubt you'll think you smell, but that was just a for instance.
But the thing is, who cares? Whether you want to be self-conscious is totally and 110% up to you! What isn't true for YOU, isn't true! You make your own decisions and you're entitled to your own opinion!
My point being, writing helps you with many things. Maybe you feel like writing in a journal to get your feelings out. It doesn't have to be in the form of a journal though. It could be in the form of a song. Or, if you don't like writing songs, you can write a story.
And by the way, telling a story, writing a song or your feelings down isn't technically the only way to communicate. You can tell a story verbally too. You can talk to another person with whom you have good relations with, or are close friends with, because communication comes in all different forms. It be something as simple as a text message, an email, a call.
Writing is communicating.
Communicating is art.
Life is art.
Try to get the concept that you are a person, a spirit...a being, if you will, and that you have the ability to create! Man is only as alive as he has dreams of creating and producing things! Without his dreams, he is basically dead. Without communication, he will seem as good as dead to everyone around him. If you want to get noticed, communicate! Say something as simple as "Hi!" and you will immediately raise your happiness and possibly the person's that you're talking to!
If the person you're speaking to is aware enough, they may respond back!
And it goes from there :)
I am not writing this to hear myself talk, or just to see my words published online. I'm writing this because I am trying to make a change. If I have reached outto at least one person by writing this blog, I'm satisfied. Because like many people know, a big change starts with one person!
Thank you for reading :)
contact me if you wish @
http://thenamesbennett-janebennett/
No comments:
Post a Comment